What does our SEND provision look like at All Saints'?
At All Saints’ CE Primary School, every teacher is a teacher of SEND. Our provision is enhanced by the collaboration between teachers, senior leaders, the SENCo, support staff, external agencies, parents and, most importantly, the child.
Pupils with SEND will:
- Be included in all aspects of the school day
- Be provided with first quality teaching, adapted to meet their needs
- Be respected
- Have their contributions valued and acknowledged
Pupils with SEND may:
- Have specific 1:1 or focus groups and/or specialist equipment to support them accessing different areas of the curriculum
- Have interventions outside of the classroom, when appropriate
- Take part in social, emotional and mental health interventions, such as Jigsaw4U, ELSA, Zones of Regulation, social skills and friendship groups
- Access the sensory room to help remain regulated
- Receive regular additional support from a Speech and Language and/or Occupational Therapist
- Be supported by other outside agencies, such as the Educational Psychologist, Merton’s Language, Behaviour and Learning Team, Merton Autism Outreach Service, CAMHS