The pupil premium is additional funding for publicly funded schools in England to raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils of all abilities and to close the gaps between them and their peers.
Is your child entitled to free School Meals?
Is your child still entitled to Free School Meals? Free school meals may be provided for your children if you are receiving any of the following benefits:
- income support
- income-based job seeker's allowance
- income-related employment and support allowance
- the guarantee element of state pension credit
- support under part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- child tax credit (but not working tax credit) and have an annual income of less than £16,190
- working tax credit run-on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for working tax credit
- universal credit
If you think you may be entitled to Free School meals apply online at Merton's website. It is important to apply for each of your children.