What is it like to work at All Saints' C of E Primary School?
All Saints' C of E Primary School is a successful, friendly and well resourced primary school in South Wimbledon. We have a dedicated and enthusiastic staff team. We are commitment to career development through coaching, mentoring and training and to ‘growing our own’ leaders.
Our Ofsted report highlighted that we 'make sure that all staff benefit from well-selected training. As a result, teachers and teaching assistants work closely together with a shared understanding of effective teaching and learning'
Here are some of our Teachers views of working here in their own words.
'All Saints’ is a friendly and supportive place to work, where everyone is there for each other. Mentors are encouraging and help with professional development and staff well-being is thought of highly. It is a positive environment to work in, where everyone works together for the best interest of the children'. Kirsty Bryant, Class Teacher KS1
'We have an excellent staff team, all teachers and support staff work together to make the school an exciting and engaging environment for our children. The children in my class are enthusiastic and creative and have a genuine love of learning, which makes them a pleasure to teach!' Katie Colthurst Teacher KS2
'Working at All Saints’ over the past 4 years has allowed me to continually learn and grow each day. I started as a class teacher and have been given the opportunity to grow into the leader I am today, due to the support and professional development offered at the school. I thoroughly enjoy my job and can’t think of a better school to be a part of; our school ethos evolves around All Saints’ being a family and having strong Christian values running through the heart of the school. Teaching is a hard profession, but one of the most rewarding jobs, I believe a person can do, so working at the right school is vital and I would absolutely recommend All Saints’ if you have the same ethos and outlook.' Hannah Clarke, Assistant Headteacher
An Outstanding Class Teacher Required From September 2018
We will have 1 full time class Teacher positions from September 2018 and for the right candidate there will be an opportunity to become part of the Leadership Team.
Job Start: September 2018
Closing date: Thursday 22nd March 9:00am
Interviews: Week beginning: 26th March
Hours: Full time, Permanent, MPS/UPS (with Inner London weighting) Potential for TLR
The Governors and Headteacher of All Saints’ CofE Primary School Primary would like to appoint a qualified, talented and enthusiastic class teachers, for Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 to join our friendly school in South Wimbledon. This is an excellent opportunity to join our vibrant, well-resourced school as we continue our journey forward.
Are you committed to raising standards for all pupils? Are you excited by the opportunity to contribute to the development of our rich and broad curriculum through subject leadership?
As a class teacher:
- Do you plan and teach lessons that motivate, inspire and result in progress for all pupils?
- Do you incorporate energy, and challenge into your lessons?
- Are you committed to our policy of inclusion of all?
- Do you foster a culture of resilience and independence and pride?
- Are you able to work as part of a team and communicate effectively with pupils, staff and parents? If so, this may be the offer for you.
In return, we offer:
- A commitment to career development through coaching, mentoring and training and to ‘growing our own’ leaders
- An enthusiastic and hard-working staff team
- A fantastically resourced school from EYFS through to Year 6
- Well behaved and enthusiastic children
- Support from an experienced Leadership Team
- Active support from Governors, who keenly work to contribute to school success
- Attractive learning environments, with plenty of outdoor space and opportunity
- TLR available to the right candidate, for leading a subject or area of key development
- A commitment to supporting work/life balance
To Apply: Visits to our split-campus school are strongly encouraged. Please contact the school office on 020 8540 3004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit or apply.